XR/3D Engineer (f/m/d)
PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable, and economic lifting solutions for both the land and maritime sector.
On our journey to realize the PALFINGER Vision & Strategy 2030, we focus to increasingly offer fully integrated lifting solutions with hard- and software from one single source and seize new revenue opportunities through data-driven business models. In order to gain more traction on the latter, a dedicated Digital Product Lineis set up, within the strong organizational frame of the GLOBAL PALFINGER ORGANIZATION, enabling close cooperation with existing Product Lines, Sales & Service, the ICT organization and the Corporate Incubator P21st.
TheDigital Product Linehas a clear mission: to complement PALFINGER’s world-class lifting solutions with new, innovative digital products and services with viable data-driven business models. Based on an in-depth understanding of customers’ needs the Digital Product Line will take responsibility for the entire digital product life cycle.
We are searching for a XR/3D Engineer(f/m/d) to further develop our new XR/3D solutions and provide immersive experiences for our customers. From supporting the sales process via virtual experiences to the creation of operator training scenarios in virtual reality for a wide range of PALFINGER solutions. The goal of the Digital Product Line is to create and offer new 3D and virtual reality solutions for our customers. The XR/3D Engineer (f/m/d) provides the competencies to develop 3D and virtual reality solutions inhouse and in parallel to collaborate and scale with external partners and steer the development.
- Requirements Management
- Analyze requirementsin a structured way and create and communicate implementation concept
- Interact with product management and stakeholders to understand requirements
- Challenge requirements and focus on impact vs output
- Provide information about technical feasibilityand implementation effort
- Implementation and Delivery
- Develop 3D/virtual reality solutionswith state-of-the-art technology
- Applyagile approachin the development process
- Ensure high qualityfor all deliverables and focus on fulfillment of customers’ expectations
- Incorporate new technology advancements into new and existing solutions
- Provide documentation and know-how transferwithin the team
- Orchestrate and steer external development partnersand ensure correct implementation and delivery of quality
- Collaborate with 3D content creationto optimize visualization for presentation and performance
- Profound completed education in a technical field(engineering, computer science, business informatics or comparable)
- Good knowledge and experience with 3D/VR engines(e.g. Unreal, Unity3D)
- Good knowledge and experience with all aspects of a 3D pipeline
- Good knowledge and experience with creating3D artwork
- Knowledge of agile process models (SCRUM) as an advantage
- Good analytical, communication & presentation skills
- High level of independence and good self-organization
- Communication strength, quality awareness, and team player mentality
- Fluent in Englishand negotiation skills in international business environment
We Offer You:
- Good work-life-Balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related payment and attractive bonus systems
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 46.346,72 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your application including CV and motivation letter!