Validation Engineer (m/f/d)
INNIO hat seinen Hauptsitz in Jenbach (Österreich) und verfügt über weitere Hauptbetriebsstätten in Waukesha (Wisconsin, USA) und Welland (Ontario, Kanada). Ein Team aus mehr als 3.500 Expert:innen bietet über ein Servicenetzwerk in mehr als 80 Ländern Life-Cycle-Support für die weltweit mehr als 54.000 ausgelieferten Motoren.
Für seine herausragenden Leistungen im Bereich Nachhaltigkeit hat EcoVadis INNIO 2022 mit einer Goldmedaille ausgezeichnet.
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Finance department we are searching for a Validation Engineer (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The Validation Engineer has ownership of verification and validation activities, based on design validation plans and reports (DVP&R).
- Key contributor towards high product quality by ensuring product requirements are thoroughly tested.
- Work in close collaboration with all product development departments, organizing test requests, schedule tests on testbenches, align necessary functions for execution and write reports.
- Act as a single point of contact for all validation activities on assigned platforms.
- Contribute to improve validation efficiency, keep up with state of the art testing methods and develop innovative solutions.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical or electrical Engineering
- Good Knowledge in reciprocating engines technology and their systems
- Comfortable with technical presentations
- Analytical Mindset coupled with result driven, proactive working style
- Working knowledge on methods and development models (V-model, agile methods like Scrum)
- Team player, comfortable in an international environment and have good oral and written communication skills in both German and English
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.