Transport Manager (m/f/d) Spanish and English
In the position of a Transport Manager you will support existing customers, acting as their point of contact in our company. Furthermore, you will establish and expand your business network by acquiring new customers and strengthening the relationships with our partners. After having completed your training, you will be fully responsible for the organization and supervision of European road transports in your designated geographical area.
- You are open-minded and have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You are a self-motivated, self-directed, flexible person that is eager to learn new things.
- You like to be part of a young, dynamic, multicultural team.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, Italian is a plus.
- You have a completed school diploma or university degree, ideally with a background in economics/business/logistics, or 1-2 years work experience.
- Ideally you have work experience in the fields of logistics or customer service.
The minimum salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, for this position is € 2.100,- gross per month based on full-time employment. Your annual salary consists of a basic salary and an additional performance-related, variable monthly bonus. You will receive this after completing your trainee program. When you join the bonus system, your gross monthly salary increases to € 2.300,-.
- Flexible working hours & home office options
- A secure job with a familiar corporate culture in a stable, future-oriented industry
Career & Perspective
- A practical training lasting several months in an international environment
- Career opportunities – We do not hire new managers, but rather train them in the company
- Financial support for language courses for German as a foreign language (up to level B1) + state ÖSD examination
- Free parking in the car park next to the office building
- A free transped shuttle from / to Wörgl train station or from / to Innsbruck, adapted to working hours
- Discounted refueling at the in-house petrol station (diesel)
- Health offers: company doctor and various vaccination offers as well as team sports with colleagues
- In addition, cool events and common leisure activities
- We are happy to offer assistance in finding accommodation
Transped Europe GmbH
tel +43 5332 210-321
mail [email protected]
Does that all sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then send us your application online or by email to [email protected]!
We look forward to hearing from you!