Technical Application Manager - Trade Finance (f/m/x)
Raiffeisen Bank International
Technical Application Manager – Trade Finance (f/m/x)
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- You will contribute to the daily operation of the existing applications (Incident & Service Request Management)
- You will as well support in innovation also regarding business analysis / conception
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner also for our Austrian and internal units in CEE
- You will be able to continuously develop and strengthen your skills and knowledge (learning journeys, exchange with guild members, trainings etc.)
Your core competencies
- Minimum 3 years work experience as an Application Manager
- SQL- and database know-how (e. g. Oracle, PL/SQL), Creation of reports with SQL
- Knowledge about Banking Business or if not already given a strong interest in building up knowledge to understand the respective banking products and processes
- Solid Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
Nice to have
- Scripting skills (ideally Bash, PHP)
- Basic Knowledge of JAVA
- Experience with APIs in an API Framework
- Any Cloud (AWS/ Azure) knowledge is an added value.
What’s in it for you
- Work Life Balance : f lexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving : work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment : modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit : multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working : as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen : healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving : with vouchers / discounts from our staffs’ council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies : free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts with 47.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International , we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people . From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
Follow us on our RBI Account on