Store Equipment Coordinator Project Specialist (m/f/d) 38,5h/w - IKEA Austria GmbH
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Every product we create is our idea for making home a better place.
Even though we’ve come a long way since Ingvar Kamprad founded the IKEA brand, his dream to create a better life for as many people as possible, whatever the size of their wallet, is and will always be our driving force.
To conduct purchases for the build-up phase of new projects and re-buildings of existing stores, you are:
- self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- able to prioritize and organize personal work tasks in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
- good in communicating confidently and clearly in English.
- good in MS office and have good analytical skills.
In accordance with the rules & guidelines of the Expansion department and the IKEA purchase policy in order to guarantee the timely and accurate availability of the components needed during the build up within the forecasted budget, you are responsible for.
- defining, in cooperation with Construction and Retail Project leaders, a time schedule for orders based on project opening date and lead time of the items to be ordered.
- placing orders and managing the ordering process according the time schedule, securing the right quantities according planning and taking into account existing frame agreements and price quotations.
- performing a follow up of the outstanding orders and update new orders that have to be added during the build up phase.
- receiving and analyzing internal feedback concerning the buying process and correctness of the placed orders (during the project and once finalized) in order to guarantee the quality of orders for future projects
- planning and organizing with build up company organize the preparation and hand over the purchased material to build up company.
- organizing storage of purchased material to prevent quality damages during the build-up phase and to secure inventory accuracy. Give project leaders information about the remaining material- quantity and value.
Together as a team
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
We welcome all applications and especially applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds. Please apply online and don’t forget to attach your motivation letter (we think a good and interesting motivation letter often says much more about you than many degrees).
If you have job specific questions, please contact Tim Siegmund at [email protected]
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2.600,- (on fulltime base). We are willing to pay significantly more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.