Software QA Engineer
Software QA Engineer
According to experience
About this opportunity:
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading enterprise software companies? We are looking for engineers to join Agile Teams in the Automic Automation Engineering group. As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work closely with developers and other stakeholders to plan, design and execute manual and automated test cases. You will be part of a cross-functional product scrum team developing new features and maintaining the software. Responsibilities will go beyond purely testing, including other QA aspects, such as CI/CD, process improvements, coaching and mentoring developers and other colleagues, and actively working to improve the status quo.
Join the team and rethink how intelligent automation should look and feel in a modern software factory.
What you can expect:
- Create and review Test strategies, Test designs, and Test cases considering the non-functional requirements as well
- Work with the team to add and refine acceptance criteria and the definition of done for user stories considering different quality aspects
- Create, review, maintain and enhance the Automated Test Suites to enable CI/CD
- Contribute to the definition of Audit Plans and KPIs to measure quality
- Coach and contribute to the left-shift approach in the team
- Ensure the defined guidelines for the Quality Standards are met
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Make significant contributions to designs, delivering high-quality work that advances product stability, scale, and technology relevance to customers
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with Product Managers, Engineering, Documentation, Support, and field teams, who assist in product adoption
- Work in cadence with our mature Agile teams, embracing a mindset of rapid learning, experimentation, iteration, and close collaboration
- Thrive in an environment that balances autonomy with teamwork, rewards divergent and convergent thinking, and values your participation in long-term and short-term product decisions
Perfect job for you, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of QA-related experience, Master’s degree with 3+ years of QA-related knowledge, or comparable professional experience. Relevant degree fields include Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc., and certifications in software testing like ISTQB Foundation Level, Certified Agile Tester, etc.
- Strong Test Automation experience with UI, and REST using Python, Java, Selenium, etc.
- Hands-on experience in test planning, design and execution as well as defect reporting
- Experience working in CI/CD Environment
- Thorough understanding of QA Methodologies, life cycle, tools and processes
- Experience working in Agile Development Environments
- Ability to carry out root cause analysis of complex issues and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working on Windows and Unix Platforms
- Profound Database skills (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, DB2)
Nice to have:
- Working experience in an agile product development environment and working with agile teams
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Maven, Bazel and Jenkins
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
We recommend this role for:
- Those who are enthusiastic and proactive about collaborating with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers, and other technical experts in the organization to understand needs and deliver great solutions
- Passionate about learning new technologies, new methods, and new skills
- EU citizens or those that hold a valid visa, permit, or trade license with the right-to-work in the country that the position is based. This includes relevant work visas, residence permits, EU Blue Card, or a British national living in the EU with the correct UK Brexit withdrawal agreement documentation
+420 725 349 980
I will be your partner on your path to a new career.
I will check if your skills match the job requirements.
Job Type: Permanent