Software Engineer – Input Data Analysis
Our solutions and services enable our customers to protect their brand and revenues, create new offerings and fight cybercrime. We think holistically with a true end-to-end solution – it’s not enough to excel in one area of security.
We differentiate by having a 360 view of security that is as deep as it is comprehensive, and can actually leverage that view to solve business challenges and predict the challenges on the horizon. As our tailored solutions will empower our customers to continually adapt and grow with the changing times, we build a strong relationship with each of them.
With nearly 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber services protect over 5 billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known brands.
2132 LS Hoofddorp,
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. Irdeto is the security partner dedicated to empowering a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people – our diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and contribute to Irdeto’s success.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company in the field of digital security? Do you have a passion for software engineering and a love for video gaming? If so, we want you to join our team as an Anti-Cheat Software Engineer, Input Data Analysis at Irdeto!
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to detect and prevent cheating in online video games. You will work closely with client- and server-side developers to identify and analyze data from game servers and player clients to detect patterns of cheating behavior. You will also be responsible for building machine learning models to detect cheating behavior and developing data analysis and visualization tools to help visualize and interpret the results.
Your Mission at Irdeto
- Hands-on machine learning skills: You have experience with training data collection to model implementation. You are familiar with popular machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools: You have experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Python, Matlab, and R. You can create visualizations, and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills: You have excellent communication skills in English and can collaborate with client- and server-side & mobile developers to integrate anti-cheat measures. You can present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
How can you add value to the team?
- Mathematical and analytical thinking: You love experimenting and finding solutions. You have strong mathematical and analytical skills, and you enjoy working on challenging problems.
- Experience with software architecture: You have experience with software architecture, particularly cloud services and AWS. You are familiar with distributed systems, microservices, and serverless architectures.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Interest in video gaming: You have a passion for video gaming and are excited about the opportunity to create solutions that promote fair play and enjoyable gaming experiences.
What you can expect from us:
Our people and culture are the heart of our business, and our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform what we do, and how we work. We believe in investing in our talented employees and promote collaboration, creativity and innovation, health and well-being across our global workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international and multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
Irdeto encourages applications from people with disabilities, as we provide accommodation on request of the candidates that take part in all aspects of the selection processes.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.