Senior IT - Business Analyst and IT - Process Design Consultant (m/f/d)
Présent dans plus de 30 pays à travers le monde, le Groupe privilégie une relation de proximité avec ses clients grâce aux compétences de ses 13000 ingénieux collaborateurs !
65428 Rüsselsheim am Main
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Requirements engineering and design of IT functionalities in a defined subject area
- Perform the product owner´s role within IT projects and make sure the new functionalities fulfill the requirements
- Project lead for changes in IT software and / or integration of new software
- Contact person and consultant for issues and requirements from the SME´s functional departments within process improvement initiatives or 3rd level incident management
- Master´s degree
- Basic knowledge of software development and databases (e.g. relational databases, database queries, Microsoft Power BI)
- Certification in process management beneficial
- Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Lean Production Black Belt beneficial
- German and English, Level C1
- Moderate willingness to travel
For this function, we offer an attractive compensation package from € 4.150,- to € 5.053,- including variable remuneration element. Depending on qualifications and skills the salary will be adjusted significantly.
More jobs from Segula Technologies:
- PLM - DMS Analyst (m/w/d)9 months ago