Sirius Talent Solutions
Our client is a leading global travel tech SaaS company and they have an exciting job opportunity to join their hugely successful team. They are looking for someone with previous corporate travel management experience, either TMC or travel tech sales.
- Visualise, develop and close new businesses (Corporates and TMCs)
- Drive complex enterprise sales-cycle and effectively present our client’s value proposition to both C-Level and professionals
- Create strategic business relationships with prospective customers and drive revenue attainment by creating meaningful value
- Pitching and panel participation in industry events
- Visit prospects and professional conferences, predominantly in the UK and EU region
- Forecast, manage, and update pipeline activities via CRM
- Understand the customer needs to show an effective business model and business cases
- Proven experience in managing and closing complex sales-cycles with large enterprise customers (B2B)
- Indepth understanding of Business Travel Management operations and tech solutions.
- Energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships.
- Sharp, fast learner, self-starter with excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in selling large net contract value engagements in travel & related technology solutions
- Strong experience working with a CRM system
- Willingness to frequent travel and a readiness to accommodate different time zones in self-driven work schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40,000.00€ – 70,000.00€ per year
- Corporate Travel Industry Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Travel Management Company: 3 years (Required)