Relationship Manager AT/CE/EE (m/f/d)
LGT Gruppe Holding AG
LGT Bank Österreich, a branch of LGT Bank AG, is the largest international private bank in Austria. In Austria, we employ 230 people and offer both private banking and asset management services. Our unique ownership structure continues to have a major influence on our culture, as we stand for entrepreneurial thinking, sustainability, responsibility and trust. In addition, we are characterized by values such as respect and a long-term approach. At the beginning of 2021, we were named one of the 40 Best Employers in Austria by the consulting firm “Great Place to Work”.
- Independent work in a very experienced private banking team in the market Austria, market Central Europe or market Eastern Europe
- Focus on the acquisition and expansion of long-term client relationships in the upscale private banking segment
- Holistic customer-oriented advice and support of the upscale clientele
- Possibility to take over business ownership in order to actively expand the respective market (Austria, Central Europe, Eastern Europe) from Austria
- Many years of experience in high-end private banking / wealth management
- Experience in successfully building an own client book as well as very good network in the respective target market
- Excellent investment and banking knowledge (especially in securities and investment advisory)
- Completed school education (Matura); studies would be an advantage
- Professional appearance, excellent manners and discretion
- High level of persuasiveness and the ability to recognize customer needs and act in a solution-oriented manner
- Excellent knowledge of German and English as well as language skills in the target market (including Russian, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian)
What we offer!
- A varied job in a highly motivated team
- The opportunity to learn from experienced and specialized experts (m/f/d)
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna in the 1st district respectively Salzburg
- A variety of benefits, especially on the topic of Vitality (exercise, nutrition, attitude and recovery) such as
- Food vouchers
- LGT Social Day as part of our LGT Employee Volunteering Program
- Job ticket
- The opportunity to use our LGT company bicycles
- An attractive flexitime model
Have we aroused your interest and do you
… want to be part of a high performance team culture?
… want to play an active role in the successful development of our markets?
… appreciate the values of a traditional and international family business?
We offer you a gross monthly salary in line with the market for the position starting at € 3.056,34, depending on your specific qualifications, with a willingness to pay more.
a great place to work – a great place to have impact:LGT promotes the diversity of its employees. We believe that an inclusive and appreciative corporate culture is the driver of a great workplace and provides the opportunity to create a unique and successful team.
Benefits at LGT
A great place to work – a great place to have impact: LGT promotes diversity among its employees. We believe that an inclusive and appreciative corporate culture is the driver for a great workplace and provides the opportunity to create a unique and successful team. That’s why our employees can also benefit from many additional benefits.
Perks & Advantages:
- Discounts on LGT banking products and services
- LGT co-investments
- Discounts on health and property insurance
- 4% contribution into pension fund
- Meal vouchers
- Recognition of major life events
- Internal courses
- External courses offered by the Liechtenstein Academy
- Support for external training and further education
- Coaching and mentoring programs
- International assignments
- Intrapreneurship program
- Employee health and wellbeing program, including coaching
- Meal vouchers; free tea, coffee, fruits, nuts
Family & Work:
- Various flexible work models
- Special paid leave options
Do you feel addressed?Then simply fill out the online application. We look forward to getting to know you.
Executive Director Human Resources
Bankgasse 9 ,
+43 (1) 227596238