R&D Testing Engineer
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment; in the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We look for a R&D Testing Engineer with focus on testing of low voltage protection devices and other related products.
Your main responsibilities:
- Performing routine tests on products out of production
- Planing and performing type tests on new or modified products
- Performing tests in according to the CTF (Customer Testing Facility) Stage 2 program of IECEE
- Recording test results either in standard forms or creates appropriate test reports
- Managing and planing all type test activities for R&D projects as a responsible team member
- Specifing all relevant test requirements based on required product standards for R&D projects
- Investigating failures and prepares statistical analysis
- Preparing test programs based on international standards and quality requirements
- Controlling and maintaining measuring and test equipment
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- Technical education in electrical engineering, particularly diploma of technical college (HTL)
- 3 years of experience
- Fundamentals of measurement and testing technology
- Written and spoken English and German
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA PMCC PDC Power Distribution Components
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
More jobs from EATON:
- Analyst SCM Materials Planning2 months ago
- Analyst SCM Production Planning5 months ago
- EMEA Lead Field Service Engineer (m/f/t)Austria6 months ago
- Analyst SCM Materials Planning7 months ago
- Key Account Manager – Data Center
- Junior Mechanical Engineer
- R&D Testing EngineerAustria7 months ago
- R&D Testing Engineer