Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe’s most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As Product Manager – Self Serve, you are accountable for enabling our user’s to take control of their trading experience with Bitpanda. You’ll unlock, automate and enable self-serve use cases that give customers the control and flexibility to handle key tasks on their investment journey with Bitpanda reducing the amount of time and effort that they and our internal team require to solve them.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of the users the Self Serve strategy with accountability for delivering end to end.
- Break your strategy down into discrete objectives and success metrics for your initiatives, and take responsibility for achieving the use outcomes. Quantify and validate user needs, and prioritise them, and experiment continuously. Prioritise ruthlessly to focus the team on delivering value. Monitor performance and be responsible for driving the product outcomes and business goals
- Work closely and build a shared understanding with engineering and UX to deliver great product outcomes
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders from our Growth function to achieve business objectives
- Lead initiatives from idea to implementation and be responsible for the whole product lifecycle to meet short-, medium- and longer-term commercial and business objective
Who you are
- 3+ years product management experience, in the brokerage space or a consumer oriented role
- Fiercely outcome oriented, with an ability to rally cross-functional collaborators around a goal. Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment and handle ambiguity
- Experience working with and applying outcome focused frameworks to measure success (incl. KPIs, OKRs etc.)
- A customer centric approach to developing products. High interest in shaping the retail brokerage and crypto industries
- Competent in agile methodologies (dual-track is a plus). Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
- These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.