Procurement Process Specialist, Area Europe (m/f/d)
If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
The Procurement Process Specialist Area Europewill be responsible for the cross-country implementation of effective operative procurement processes in the Support Unit Europe. Furthermore, you will help the Area to digitize and automate the purchase to pay process, with the support of tools and collaboration with Category and Area Managers. Furthermore, this role will help the Area Europe to digitize and automatize the incoming invoice process, with the support of tools and collaboration with the countries.
- Drafting, improving and developing custom procurement processes including the purchase to pay process to fully align supply and demand by supporting all stakeholders and internal customers to guarantee a smooth and productive P2P operation
- Providing expert input across a range of P2P process and system issues, solutions and strategy as required
- Ensuring compliance of the purchase to pay process according to Global PCM guidelines by giving feedback to supported areas on compliance implications and deviations to the process, changes in policies and related forms as well as running internal control system to check the compliance of processes
- Identifying ways to improve related business-as-usual processes – including the development of standard templates and processes and identifying and implementing automation opportunities
- Identifying and creating potential catalog opportunities as well as implementing and maintaining e-catalogs to internal customers.
- Creating and maintaining relevant master data for suppliers & materials and ensuring the necessary data integrity within the systems
- Implementation of procurement relevant processes in preparation for a SAP implementation
- Supporting all levels of testing as required (SAP, ARIBA etc.) as well as driving data analysis
- Solving 1st level issues for internal customers to ensure targets and metrics are achieved
- Technical, commercial or purchasing diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Operational Procurement and Master Data Management incl. proven successful track record in a similar role
- Project Management skills (Agile, Waterfall, Lean Six Sigma, PMP are a plus).
- Solid, practical knowledge of procurement with corresponding processes and systems
- Experience in extracting data and developing reports in an ERP environment
- Experience in customer service / procurement skills, with the ability to resolve complex situations and order fulfillment issue
- Able to work in a virtual, international team in a matrix organization with strong interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the P2P, S2C processes
- Knowledge and experience in SAP/R3-Ariba system, other systems are a plus
- Proficient in using MS Excel (e.g. Pivot, Vlookup, Indirect), Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio (Process Mapping)
- Professional knowledge of English speaking and writing, German and further foreign language skills would be an advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Strong collaborative skills, positive attitude, high energy
- Strong understanding of how data is used for transactional activities
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently and in a team
- Strong ability to build relationships and networks with multiple functions
- Willingness to travel internationally (mainly within Europe)
For this position, a salary in line with the market is offered, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is EUR 39.101,16 according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry) in Austria, located in Amstetten.
Your contact person for this position is Birgit Fischer, HR Business Partner Europe.
We are looking forward to your application (CV & Motivation Letter).
More jobs from Doka:
- HR Process Consultant (SAP HCM)4 months ago
- Head of Supplier Quality (m/f/d)5 months ago
- Plywood Business Partner (m/w/d)7 months ago