Partner Marketing, Austria
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets.
What you will do
The role of Partner Marketing is an integral part of the Partner Success Teams, consisting of multiple competences such as Business Development, Analytics, Solutions Engineering and Marketing to deliver on the team’s goals. By building and maintaining relationships with executive-level clients you play a key role in developing a strong understanding of the partner’s business while providing deep, data-driven insights and growth opportunities.
As a team effort, you will be responsible for driving Media Revenue growth by selling marketing solutions to the largest and most advanced global partners. You will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate Klarna’s brand equity across relevant channels in partnership with our biggest Austrian-based clients. With extensive knowledge within marketing media and the Klarna ecosystemyou will develop growth opportunities for partners by orchestrating marketing activations through Klarna’s media services, partner owned channels, and third party marketing solutions. You will pitch growth opportunities to partners, plan and lead all marketing efforts. In this role you will be working side-by-side with Affiliate Account Managers and Campaign Managers to deliver marketing campaigns for partners. You will further have the gravitas needed to both consult and execute within some of the best marketing organizations in the world. The successful candidate will work closely with other Partner Marketers and commercial team members globally.
Who you are
- You are ambitious and will show significant drive in everything you do.
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy working to clients’ needs.
- You understand yourself as a problem solver and are able to navigate also through difficult partner conversations.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level, thus you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results.
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- You enjoy a fast-paced international working environment and can quickly adapt to change, and you have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals.
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable when delivering according to set tasks.
- It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- 4-5+ years of experience in consumer, and/or (online) retail marketing.
- Experience working to clients needs, including C-level stakeholders.
- A proven track record in delivering effective marketing plans, have experience with awareness and conversion driving marketing efforts.
- Understanding of the business needs of eCommerce and multi-channel retailers.
- Excellent networking, collaboration, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of media solutions to help drive business growth and well versed in a variety of performance marketing channels. Experience in Affiliate Marketing is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate a direct approach to business success, deliver creative solutions, drive results in a fast-paced organization, and work comfortably with ambiguity in a matrixed environment.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and German
Please include a CV in English
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.