MOC Planner (m/f/d)
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air Austria team and become a MOC Planner!
DHL Air (Austria) GmbH is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, and is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to operate for the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The headquarters of the airline is located in Vienna, main crew base is currently in Leipzig, delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered. During the course of a new project of adding four Boeing 767s to the existing fleet, we’re looking forward to expanding our staff in Vienna.
- Control and ensure the airworthiness of the DHL Air Austria fleet
- Plan and coordinate all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements
- Manage the deferral of defects and MEL extensions
- Coordinate with the DHL Air Austria Operations Control Centre to advise technical solutions and to operate in a safe environment.
- Provide technical support to DHL Air Austria flight crews and ensure on-time departure with a serviceable and well-maintained aircraft
- Prepare work packs and liaise with MROs to ensure capability and confirmation of maintenance planning
- Liaise with logistics provider and maintenance stations to ensure planned and unscheduled material requirements are covered
- Active control of the airworthiness of the DHL Air Austria fleet by ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by EASA and AustroControl
- Planning and coordination of all maintenance requirements in alignment with the flight schedule to ensure operational availability to the DHL express network
- Coordination and planning of all unscheduled maintenance in close alignment with contracted Part 145 organizations
- Coordination with DHL Air Austria Operations Control Centre and DHL network to find the best possible technical solutions for DHL Air Austria aircraft in operations
- Complex fault analysis and support of troubleshooting based on the OEM Fault Isolation Manual and operator experience
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the DHL Air Austria flight crews in case of technical defects to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the DHA-managed fleet
- Management of MEL and non-MEL defects and coordination with the MEL-Control Board
- Planning of work packs for single running tasks, line checks and base checks
- Coordination of line and base maintenance events with the contracted Part 145 organization
- Supports the safety department with investigations into safety-relevant occurrences
- Alignment with the DHL Air Austria CAMO Engineering, Fleet Manager and Liaison Engineering to ensure the best possible support and reaction time for AOG situations
- Reporting on the technical status of the fleet, AOG situations, and related communication with Technical Management and the DHL Network
- Participation in projects for continuous improvement of the DHA CAMO organization
- Finished apprenticeship as an aircraft mechanic maintenance or engines
- Aircraft Maintenance License “Certifying Staff” by EASA Part-66 Category B1 or B2
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be in a comparable position
- English language proficiency and strong communication skills, German skills preferred
- Sound understanding of flight operations and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Familiar with Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition and related manuals and procedures
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Innovative in finding solutions and ability to think outside the box.
- Systematic approach to coordination and organization tasks
- Ability to work in teams and willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
- Social and communication competencies in an open and communicative work environment
- IT system application knowledge, e.g. TRAX, AMOS, AIMS, Netline, Microsoft O365
- Motivated, flexible and reliable with a CAN DO attitude
- Career opportunities in a dynamic, international environment
- MOC specific training, plus additional training related with DHL software and aviation applications.
- New, modern office at Vienna Airport with very good public transport connectivity
- Meal opportunities and benefits (e.g. employee discounts in stores at Vienna Airport, commute compensation, German lessons, weekly fresh fruit basket, corporate benefits )
- Salary in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications; potential allowances are compensated on top.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!