Medical Science Liaison - Hematology-Oncology - Austria & E Europe
Medical Scientific Liaison (Haematology Oncology) Austria, Poland, Czechia & Hungary
Our client is a US based Biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing and bringing to market novel targeted therapies covering a range of blood related cancers for conditions with unmet medical need.
In anticipation of a new EU launch (having recently launched in the US),we are looking for an experienced Haematology-Oncology Medical Scientific Liaison to join this exciting team, focussing on a product candidate for the treatment of myelofibrosis.
Covering Austria, Poland, Czechia & Hungary, we are looking for someone who can work autonomously (whilst collaborating with colleagues internationally), has a strong scientific background and excellent communication skills, as you will be responsible for liaising with clinical trial sites to ensure smooth running and driving patient recruitment.
Key tasks will include:
- Developing tactics for communicating complex medical and scientific information to the healthcare community, including support for answering unsolicited medical questions, adverse event reporting and other clinically related medical information
- Developing contacts with key clinicians, university teaching hospitals, group purchasing organizations and other medical / scientific groups
- Acting as a clinical resource with professional and advocacy organizations with the objective of developing relationships and identifying potential business opportunities
- Working closely with internal customers to develop and execute a plan designed to meet shared business/clinical objectives
- Uncovering scientific data that may have the potential for publication and/or abstract presentation
- Knowledge of the oncology therapy area is essential (haemato-oncology preferred).
We are specifically seeking candidates who possess the following skills & experience:
- Scientific degree (ideally PhD, PharmD, MD etc.)
- Proven track record of working as an MSL in the EU (ideally with some experience of working with clinical trial sites in Czechia, Poland or Hungary)
- EU driving license
- Eligibility to work on a full time, permanent basis in the EU
- Fluency in German with strong English skills.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary starting at €70,000 and provided with a comprehensive benefits package, company car and performance-based bonus. Please note an overpay is possible according to skills and working experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
#LI – CS1
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
More jobs from IQVIA:
- Medical Information Specialist (German/English)Austria5 months ago