Manufacturing Systems Lead
Novartis è stata creata nel 1996 dalla fusione di Ciba-Geigy e Sandoz Laboratories, entrambe compagnie svizzere. Ciba-Geigy è frutto di un'altra fusione, nel 1970 tra J. R. Geigy (società di Basilea nata nel 1758) e Ciba (anch'essa di Basilea, sorta nel 1859).
In precedenza Novartis deteneva la Gerber Products Company, una grossa compagnia di prodotti alimentari per bambini e neonati, prima di venderla a Nestlé il 1º settembre 2007 per 5,5 miliardi di dollari.
Novartis è diventato anche il maggior produttore al mondo di farmaci generici nel settore dermatologico dopo l'acquisizione di Fougera Pharmaceuticals il 2 maggio 2012 per 429 milioni di dollari. Fougera è integrata nella divisione Sandoz del gruppo.
40 years! That is the length of time during which proteins have been successfully manufactured at the “Drug Substance Kundl” site. In addition, a new product class is now gaining momentum: nucleic acids for use in cell and gene therapy. Become part of Bioneers Kundl and make an essential contribution in securing the supply of medicines to our patients with our vision and your new ideas.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management and coordination of IT-relevant projects (e.g. SAP, MES) from an operational perspective
- General project management
- Management of a team for the implementation of various digitization projects
- Ensuring the availability of competent, high-performing employees and developing a pool of future talent
- IT application support, periodic review implementation, as well as the organization and communication of regular maintenance and updates
- Independent implementation of system validations as part of wider projects and operations
- Cooperation with Novartis IT and Quality Services as well as regular coordination with the local IT organization
- Supporting production areas in the assessment, classification and validation of computerized systems in production
- Supporting the production site with internal and external audits covering all requirements for computerized systems in production
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Education: University degree (IT or comparable), or comparable technical education (HTL, master craftsman, etc.) along with relevant professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the technical field
- Experience of working within a GxP environment
- Technical affinity and enthusiasm for digitization and automation processes
- Experience with computerized systems in production (MES, SAP) and/or in the control and automation area (SPS, PLS)
- Excellent knowledge of English with a good knowledge of German
- Team-oriented, proactive and structured way of working
- Solution-oriented and dynamic personality with a conscientious and precise working style
- Proactive team player with commitment and a sense of responsibility
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is €54,788.30 per year (on a full-time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve. Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality, or disability.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network