Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager at Txture you will be responsible for existing and new global accounts. Together with our Sales Engineer Team, you will help customers to use our products in a B2B context to do transformation processes. As part of our Go-to-Market Team, you will be identifying and engaging new system integrators in your accounts to build up new partnerships within your accounts.
These tasks are waiting for you
- Manage your own partner accounts and build up relationships with our partners, some of the world’s leading technology firms and cloud providers
- Develop strategies to extend your accounts globally
- Present product demos together with customer success
- Take over responsibility for B2B Sales Enablement of our product
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, and product management
- A degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or a comparable course of study
- 2+ work experience in the cloud ecosystem, IT-related fields, or in a consulting role
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Highly motivated to close deals and grow your pipeline
- Partnership-driven mentality and sales experience
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Conditions and Benefits
- Collaborating with the most successful cloud consulting companies in the world
- Attractive benefit packages (Working Abroad, Team Bonus etc.)
- Flexible working hours (Morning sports session? Works for us! )
- An office in the heart of the Alps or remote
- A minimum gross salary starting from 46.000€ / year (overpayment with appropriate experience) + company-wide performance-based team bonus
Why you might not want to work with us
- We live a hands-on mentality where everyone feels responsible for identifying and addressing problems. If you are not a proactive person, we won’t make you happy.
- We share a growth mindset and need to be flexible with all changes we are facing. If you are not a big fan of changes and rather want to work in a nine-to-five job, we might not be the perfect employer for you.
- We are still small and are dependent on proactive people. If you just want to go with the flow, we won’t make you happy.
Txture offers a cloud transformation software solution and works with leading IT consulting companies globally. We are looking for a team member who enables our clients and partners to use our platform optimally to support their journey to the cloud.
Txture is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.