IT Service Manager (m/f/d) – Telephony / Cloud Hosting / O365
INNIO hat seinen Hauptsitz in Jenbach (Österreich) und verfügt über weitere Hauptbetriebsstätten in Waukesha (Wisconsin, USA) und Welland (Ontario, Kanada). Ein Team aus mehr als 3.500 Expert:innen bietet über ein Servicenetzwerk in mehr als 80 Ländern Life-Cycle-Support für die weltweit mehr als 54.000 ausgelieferten Motoren.
Für seine herausragenden Leistungen im Bereich Nachhaltigkeit hat EcoVadis INNIO 2022 mit einer Goldmedaille ausgezeichnet.
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines, INNIO brings energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work?For our IT department we’re searching for an IT Service Manager (m/f/d) in the area of telephony, cloud hosting and O365.Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Provide required solutions and support in telephony area, cloud hosting and O365
- Set up and manage a support strategy for telephony, handover to support team and monitor on monthly basis
- Maintain, expand, and enhance internal monitoring system
- Develop and improve internal backup and disaster recovery plan
- Being responsible for a smooth-running communication landscape aligned with INNIO business in a cost-effective way
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in a relevant field e.g. Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience with MS-Technologies as well as OS, VM, Storage, Cloud, DB, on prem hosting environments desired
- Basic knowledge in IT Security
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues (Level 3)
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluency in German, very good English skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.