IT Project Manager (Junior)
Job Descriptions :
- Experience on Operating system Windows, Linux, Servers
- Understanding of IT infrastructures
- Work at site customer (Muang Thong, Chaengwattana)
What we want?
- Build new virtual servers for new projects by using vRA (vRealize Automation)
- Develop and maintain processes, and procedures.
- Develop, implement, test and maintain system monitoring, backup and recovery plans.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for IT infrastructure teams
- Server and application security control to meet security best-practices and compliance requirements.
- Planning, managing, coordinating and executing assigned projects
- Assigning tasks to project team members.
- Control infrastructure team standard and quality for project-to-operation transition
- Identifying issues and risks and tracking them until resolution.
- Implementing and managing change
Who are looking for?
- 1-3 Years work experience on Operating system Windows, Linux, Servers
- Knowledge in Backup and Monitoring tools will be advantage
- Understanding of IT infrastructures such as network, firewall, database will be advantage
- Good communication skill
- Positive attitude and good service mind
Age Limits :
Work at site customer (Muang Thong, Chaengwattana)