Internship: Partnership Coordination & Talent Funding Support (f/m/div)*
Am Campeon 1-15,
Do you want to expand your experience in project management and are interested in Communication, Marketing and Innovation topics? Do you enjoy working internationally in a global high-tech company and are characterized by your proactive attitude and strong communication skills? Does that sound like just the right challenge? Then become part of an open, innovative and young team in the area of HR Innovation & Funding Management. Apply now, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our team.
- Support our team to expand our University Network in Europe
- Support the deployment of events & talent marketing measures for campus outreach activities (physical / virtual) across the different institutions
- Create interesting and engaging content for internal communication channels and online communities
- Create multimedia content to support company initiatives and promote the Infineon brand
- Create and maintain the databases (Excel etc.) to monitor our outreach & activities
- Be empowered to propose ideas, receive guidance in implementing them
- Help with content, such as newsletters , blogs , intranet pages , presentations , emails , and social media posts
Type of employment: Temporary / part-time or full-time (Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 12 months
Additionally you should have:
- Social Media affinity & creative skills for content creation in multiple channels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Interest in technology
- Like to work independently, structured and self-determined
- Enjoy working as part of a collaborative team and building relationships
- Are not afraid to proactively contribute your own ideas and implement them independently
- Bring a very good command of written and spoken English as a basic requirement
Please attach the following documents (English or German) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Latest Transcript of records (not older than 6 months)
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter (optional)
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Human Resources offers a forward looking view to HR work. We think in the future, shape change, ensure the qualification and commitment of our employees and derive our mission from the overall Company strategy – providing the best possible support to achieve these goals.
The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events: