Internship: Mechanical Engineering (m/f/d)
Our Mission: Drive semiconductor breakthroughs that define the next generation.
Fremont, CA 94538
- Support of CAD Design and/or Modelling
- Maintenance of internal Data Base systems
- Support in various issues within engineering, like tests and test setups
- Bsc or MSc Student of electronics or mechanical engineering
- Experience in fluid and/or mechanical systems
- Good English written and communication skills
- Able to work with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player, comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Strong analytical, organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Mathlab, Inventor and/or AutoCad
- Valid Work Visa for Austria
Desired start date: June/July 2023 Internship duration: 8 to 12 weeks
This position is subject to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for Employees in the Metal Technology Industry, according to the education level. Minimum gross monthly Salaries for fulltime internship employment are in occupation group B (Bachelor Student), C (Master Student). The minimum gross monthly salary for the internship position (m/f/d) is based on a full-time internship employment.
Villach – a great place to live and workFollow the link www.welcome2villach.at and you will find on the spot the most important information about living, working and studying in and around Villach/Austria.
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
Lam Research (“Lam” or the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer. Lam is committed to and reaffirms support of equal opportunity in employment and non-discrimination in employment policies, practices and procedures on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. It is the Company’s intention to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees.
More jobs from Lam Research:
- Sr. Software Engineer (f/m/d)Austria7 months ago