Internship: Full-Stack Software Developer
Am Campeon 1-15,
You love technology, a dynamic environment and want to be part of state-of-the-art developments? At Infineon’s Design Center Villach (DCV) we connect the real with the digital world. We focus on the development of circuits that process digital and analog signals. This specific internship is suitable for students within a degree program in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar. In this internship you can bring your programming and databases skills to full use! Curious? Do not hesitate and apply now!
In order to support internal tool development in our disruptive methodology team, we are searching for the Full-Stack developer. You will work in a multidisciplinary, multicultural environment, very closely with IC design/verification experts, machine learning and data scientist engineers.
As an intern, you will work in a team with other developers following scrum methodology . Your task will include:
- Alignment and refinement of stories
- Estimation coding
- Test and review of features
You’ll get a chance to work in a dynamic environment where you get the opportunity to enhance your programming skills , get insights into the state-of-the-art semiconductor development flow and get the chance to make a real impact improving it even further.
Type of employment: Temporary / Full-time or Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 12 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are motivated and committed last year Bachelor or Master student from the field of Computer Science , Software Engineerin g or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally offer:
- Knowledge in different programming languages , e.g. Type Script, Java Script, SQL, Perl, Python as a plus
- Basics in databases like SQLite, MySQL
- Skills in other tools , e.g. ReactJS, Material UI, Redux, ElectronJS, Git, Jira, Linux
- A self-motivated & proactive working style
- The ability to be a good team player and the willingness to work in an international team
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (German or English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university (you must be enrolled and not on academic leave)
- Latest Transcript of records (not older than 6 months)
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter (optional)
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon’s advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events: