Internship: Digital Design (f/m/div)*
Am Campeon 1-15,
Wanted: Digital Design Enthusiast. Reward: The unique chance to gain hands-on experience at our Infineon Technologies Design Center in Linz, Austria. Our high-performance ATV (Automotive) division is looking for a motivated student with a drive for Digital Design. This internship offers you both an exposure to the exciting semiconductor industry and an attractive compensation package. Chip in now and help us designing the future of our cutting-edge products.
dynamic environment and not only get the opportunity to enhance you
HDL design skills , but also get insights into the
development flow . By collaborating with
design methodology experts and
fellow digital designers you will actively contribute to our cutting-edge products.
What you will do
- Digital design (System Verilog) of several smaller IP blocks for (re)use in a signal processing IP framework
- This also includes the implementation of small test benches , documentation as well as getting familiar with the complete tool-flow for simulation , linting and debugging
student from the field of
Electrical Engineering or similar
technical studies with special focus on
Digital Design .
Who you are
A technical hero in the making with:
- A deep interest in HDL design and basic knowledge in HDL or Verilog.
- Familiarity with working in a UNIX-based development environment
- A talent for multitasking and to work independently
- A structured and precise working style
- Solid English skills . German skills are of advantage
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents (English) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university (you must be enrolled and not on academic leave)
- Latest Transcript of records (not older than 6 months)
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter (optional)
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like
automated driving and
connected cars . Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events: