International Graduate Program: Senior Engineer Technology Development (f/m/div)*
Am Campeon 1-15,
Are you ready to start your career in a fast-moving, future-oriented environment? Joining our International Graduate Program (IGP) will give you the full insight into Infineon: over the course of 18 months, you will have at least three different assignments – at least one of them abroad. You will meet the global IGP community in global, regional and virtual conferences. From the beginning, you’ll have a chance to roll up your sleeves and take on challenging tasks. Besides that, you have the opportunity to build strong global relationships across sites, functions and departments, and to meet the global IGP community face to face and at virtual conferences. You will get feedback after each assignment, a mentor who gives career advice and a permanent contract from the start. As Senior Engineer Technology Development your focus will be the development of new innovative SiC power MOSFET technology generations.
In your IGP period you will:
- Work in different functional areas during the first 18 months, such as Technology Development at Frontend and Backend and/or Process Integration and/or Transfer and Conversion Management
- Plan your tasks and deliverables together with your host manager (dedicated mentor)
- Take an active role in the IGP network by attending program events as well as specific IGP trainings
In your target position (after the IGP) you will:
- Plan, design, perform and evaluate process experiments (including DoE´s)
- Be responsible for the definition of unit process requirements
- Coordinate frontend processing of development lots
- Be responsible for the process flow definition (process of records) and implementation of new technology concepts in production
- Develop new process control structures and test structures for electrical characterization
- Be responsible for the analysis of electrical test data
- Coordinate physical analyses
- Create intellectual property
- Be responsible for project management subtasks
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree (Master or above) in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or comparable
- First working experience in semiconductor technology development as a plus
- Knowledge of wide bandgap semiconductors as a plus
- Project management experience as a plus
- Fluent English skills mandatory; German skills as a plus
And you fully agree with these statements:
- I am an ambitious and open-minded person who loves to get to know new people and learn about new topics
- When I think about moving to another country for at least three months , I want to start packing my bags
- I like to work in teams that are very diverse and in which everyone speaks English
- I can’t wait to present a concept to teams and managers – and I don’t mind doing it in English
- My friends describe me as “ highly independent and self-motivated team player”
If this is you, then we want to make it easy for you to apply: All we need is your
CV and your relevant certificates , such as your final university degree or your most recent university transcripts. Tell us more about your motivation for applying in a short
cover letter . Convince us with your personality, special skills and experiences.
Recruiting Day for all pre-selected candidates will take place at on site
in Villach and the final candidates will be informed accordingly and in time.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy – Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain. As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it. Click here for more information about working at IPC with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #IPCDreamJobs.
Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from almost 70 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.