Intern Austrian Market (m/f/d) in Salzburg
LGT Gruppe Holding AG
LGT Bank Österreich, a branch of LGT Bank AG, is the largest international private bank in Austria. In Austria, we employ 230 people and offer both private banking and asset management services. Our unique ownership structure continues to have a major influence on our culture, as we stand for entrepreneurial thinking, sustainability, responsibility and trust. In addition, we are characterized by values such as respect and a long-term approach. At the beginning of 2021, we were named one of the 40 Best Employers in Austria by the consulting firm “Great Place to Work”.
- Insights into the operational private banking day-to-day business of LGT Bank Austria
- Supporting client advisors in their day-to-day business with a focus on the preparation of account opening documents including extensive pre- and post-processing
- Exchange with the specialist departments on questions regarding the compilation of the required client forms
- Scanning of documents and corresponding entry into the system Requirements
What do you bring with you?
- Availability for at least 6 months, ideally on a full-time basis
- Education at Matura level
- High motivation, precise and structured work, discretion as well as strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in a team and customer-oriented
What we offer!
- A varied job in a highly motivated team
- The opportunity to learn from experienced and specialized experts (m/f/d)
- A modern office in the heart of Salzburg
- A variety of benefits, especially on the topic of Vitality (exercise, nutrition, attitude and recovery) such as fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts and an attractive flexitime model
Remuneration is based on the collective agreement for banks and bankers, so that a collective agreement minimum salary of € 2,049.64 p.m. can be assumed.
Have we aroused your interest and do you
… want to be part of a high performance team culture?
… want to play an active role in the successful development of our markets?
… appreciate the values of a traditional and international family business?
Benefits at LGT
A great place to work – a great place to have impact: LGT promotes diversity among its employees. We believe that an inclusive and appreciative corporate culture is the driver for a great workplace and provides the opportunity to create a unique and successful team. That’s why our employees can also benefit from many additional benefits.
Perks & Advantages:
- Discounts on LGT banking products and services
- LGT co-investments
- Discounts on health and property insurance
- 4% contribution into pension fund
- Meal vouchers
- Recognition of major life events
- Internal courses
- External courses offered by the Liechtenstein Academy
- Support for external training and further education
- Coaching and mentoring programs
- International assignments
- Intrapreneurship program
- Employee health and wellbeing program, including coaching
- Meal vouchers; free tea, coffee, fruits, nuts
Family & Work:
- Various flexible work models
- Special paid leave options
Do you feel addressed?Then simply fill out the online application. We look forward to getting to know you.
Executive Director Human Resources
Bankgasse 9 ,
+43 (1) 227596238