Group Treasury - Junior
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG, which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.1 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a strong interest in capital markets, funding, liquidity and interest rate management to join BAWAG’s group treasury.
- Participation in the funding and liquidity management of BAWAG, including domestic and international subsidiaries
- Management of the group’s interest rate position from an Asset Liability Management perspective
- Participation in strategic treasury projects such as integration of M&A targets
- Prepare and present analyses on capital markets and treasury topics
- Relevant academic degree
- Professional experience (Treasury, Asset Liability Management, Consulting, Investment Banking, Market Risk Management etc.) considered an advantage
- Strong interest in capital markets and financial instruments
- Strong IT skills, proficient user of excel, experience with data bases (SQL) considered an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal), with German communication skills considered an additional advantage
- Ambitious personality with strong analytical mind and desire to learn
- Opportunity to work on diverse set of topics, thereby expanding knowledge base
- Meritocratic, performance driven culture
- Prime office locations with an open and nurturing corporate culture
- Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
- Flexible worktime models, vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at € 37.312,10 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Raphaela Potvorszki
- We value people.
Equal opportunities are important to us – regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.