Frontdesk/PMO Support (w/m/x)
REWE International IT
As the IT of the REWE International, we work together with our more than 600 IT employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
- Support for invoices and invoice workflow
- Support with the ordering process (requesting a quote, internal process, order, delivery, payoff process/release)
- Support for payoff (and planning) from i.e. Travel, business lunches, team events, Christmas parties, time sheets, overtime, etc.
- Support for the administration of budgeting, reporting (various evaluations) and projections, including coordination with IT controlling and IT purchasing
- Coordination and organization of appointments (also with external companies) and workshops
- Support in the coordination and organization of team events
- Support for administrative tasks (i.e. organization/approval of new users, etc.) in Jira, Confluence, Miro and Figma
- Support with organizational questions and internal company information
- Support in recruiting employees (i.e. arranging appointments, exchange with HR, etc.) and in the onboarding process (i.e. ordering a laptop, requesting software and VPN, etc.)
- Support for documentation (i.e. process documentation)
- Project management support
- High level of commitment as well as time resilience and flexibility
- Very good expression
- Ability to assert yourself and implement your ideas
- Excellent organizational skills
- Confident and competent appearance
- Independent, structured and conscientious way of working
- Communication skills and assertiveness
- Good MS Office application skills
- Good German and English language skills
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- A lunch allowance
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 30.400 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.