Distribution Account Manager (f/m/div)*
Am Campeon 1-15,
You are a sales and distribution professional who loves the challenge of closing new business? You are a proactive, solution-oriented person with an open nature who is quick to put decisions into action? There is nothing better for you than being at the center of upcoming projects and working closely with your partners and customers at all hierarchical levels? Then you’ve come to the right place! As Distribution Account Manager, you are not only responsible for sales and customer strategy of semiconductor products – you are the driver in your sales region of South East Europe, perform action-oriented activities and strive above-average growth of Infineon in the mass market!
- Define, develop and execute the Regional Business Development Plan
- Work closely with Distribution Partners to enable them to succeed in their customer base
- Collaborate with the Distribution Partner on a demand creation growth sales strategy
- Drive business strategic go-to-market model and initiatives in the region
- Drive quarterly business reviews with Distribution Partners
- Define strategic customers in the region and execute plans to grow the accounts
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience as sales manager, account manager or a similar role closely associated to semiconductor electronics
- Solid knowledge of the market and the competitors
- Proven track record of above average business growth in a sales or marketing environment
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise
- Ability to interact and be persuasive with several levels of management from working level up to Vice President
- Good understanding of semiconductors basics would be a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel to build close customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.