Trayport are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our Professional Services team in Vienna. As a team we are committed to deliver our products with the highest standards and support our customers in every step of their Journey with Trayport.
As a Delivery Manager you will guide our customers during the onboarding process to take full advantage of our solutions.
- Delivering Trayport software to our clients as well as dealing with customisations as required
- Running training sessions to help our clients better use our software
- Supporting the commercial team with demos and pre-sales activity
- Acting as a consultant and subject matter expert on Trayport software
- Collaborating internally with teams to better support our clients
- Supporting projects and administration around projects
- Managing project issues and communicating those accordingly
- Fluent German and English
- Ability to manage time, prioritize work, and complete multiple tasks effectively
- Strong experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of supporting IT projects and ideally acting as an IT project coordinator
- A technology mindset with the ability to understand technology
- Python knowledge
- Experience in consulting
- Experience of the energy or trading technology
- Experience delivering presentations
Energy – it is required everywhere, from building things, transporting them or just to read a book at night. Trayport’s suit of products makes it frictionless for large producers and consumers of energy to trade with each other regardless of country borders. It is through our platforms that about 70-80% of all European utilities trades take place. We are a small company that makes a big impact in the world!
At Trayport we believe in investing in our staff; if you are a highly driven person we offer the chance for you to gain further qualifications, developing your career. Being passionate about innovation, our software naturally is based on cutting edge technology, providing you with the opportunity to keep ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves on having a strong team ethos where all departments from development to sales work closely together to achieve joint aims. As a result, employees enjoy a wide range of social activities organised by the company throughout the year.
Trayport is committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide accommodations for applicants and employees who require it.
Job Type: Full-time