Computer Vision - Tribe Architect (m/f/d)
We’re the world’s leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business.
Come work for one of the fastest growing sports tech companies in the world. Our NASDAQ-listed organization is aligned around shared passions for sports and technology and includes nearly 3,000 employees in over 30 countries.
Sportradar is looking for an experienced Architect to develop and implement the Architecture and Technical Strategy for the Computer Vision Tribe. As a member of Computer Vision Tribe, you will contribute to the ongoing development of revolutionary Computer Vision & Deep Learning solutions.
As a form of AI that enables the visual world to be interpreted and understood in unprecedented depth, Computer Vision will provide fans with evermore immersive experiences whilst delivering richer insights to teams and leagues. Computer Vision is transforming sports data collection processes, providing a 100-fold increase in the depth of statistics and data available.
- Develop the technical strategy with our tribe leadership and stakeholders
- Explore new technology opportunities in the marketplace and with existing vendors
- Help shape the technology platforms of our internal facing systems
- Ensure technical cohesion across our engineering teams
- Be a technology leader across the tribe
- Form a strong partnership with our product and engineering delivery teams
- Evangelize the widescale adoption of modern engineering best practices
- Ensure the architecture is designed to meet the right software quality attributes
- Lifetime learner, interested in understanding the technology state of the art
- Positive and inclusive communicator and collaborator
- Pragmatic practitioner, able to balance an idealized solution with real world constraints
- Strategic thinker, able to keep the long-term goal in sight whilst delivering today’s needs
- Relevant architectural experience, with a range of items from:
- Public Cloud, e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or Oracle
- ML frameworks, e.g TensorFlow, Sci-kit learn, PyTorch, MXNet, SageMaker
- Data Processing pipelines, e.g. Airflow, Spark
- Databases, e.g., Relational, Key-value, Wide column, Document, Graph
- Container hosting, e.g., Kubernetes, Functions as a Service
- Previous programming experience with Java, Python, C++, SLQ
- Service integration using Event Brokers e.g., Kafka, Rabbit MQ, NATS
- Modern engineering methods, e.g., TDD/BDD, DevOps, Domain Driven Design, Lean, Agile
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you do not know is key.
- To be part of shaping the next generation of sports data technology services
- The chance to work with a highly skilled, inclusive, and multi-national team
- Be part of a global architecture practice
- Investment in your continued development
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences