We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community.
Join the Procurement Team of Accor Northern Europe Hub, and become our Category Manager in theVienna office.
You’ll be responsible for offer range management and Procurement commodity management on consumer goods categories addressed at a global scale with international suppliers. You also take part in the procurement strategy coordination & best practices for several categories addressed at a more local/national scale.
- Takes part in defining the development strategy
- Responsibility on revenue and profit from categories
- Takes part to development of procurement commodity strategy (including suppliers panel and market share targets)
- Lead on RFI/RFP/RFQ Assessment of suppliers proposals
- Complete management of the selection process
- Closing & contracting with selected suppliers, coordination with other departments (notably Legal & CSR team) and implementation of contracts
- Developments of action plans with suppliers
- Support to countries for identification & deployment of best practices, synergies, massification potentials
- Lead on international tenders & contracting, Astore Management
- Commercial, Digital, and Suppliers onboarding
- Account Management: Catalogue, Orders, Shops, Business,
Proven professional with at least 5 years experience in procurement, with previous expertise in some categories. You have strong skills in core purchasing activities, good analytical and communication skills. You are forward thinking and innovative.
What’s in it for you?
Join a world leader of augmented hospitality, with the capacity to make a difference on all topics. Grow and learn with us in an international and multi-cultural environment
Work in a hybrid way (2 days remote / 3 days at the office)
Attractive salary (Collective Agreement Category BG2 (1.970,00 Euro) however offer will be made based on qualifications and experience and will be significantly higher than the amount provided in the Collective Agreement. Also including annual bonus of 20%, based on your performance, the department’s, and Accor’s.
EdenRed Restaurant Vouchers
Heartists benefits (Hotels and F&B rates)