Cash Application Analyst
Purpose of the role
- In Global Blue the Shared Service organization provides centralized finance and accounting services to the Group.
- We are registered on the NYSE and we are active in a dynamically growing industry, SOX compliance and continuous improvement is key for our success.
- The Cash Application Analysts work in the Cash team and manage the daily payment activities and the monthly Cash and Banking closes, controls and reconciliations.
- Manages incoming and outgoing payments and cash application.
- Provides assistance with research and resolution of problem payments.
- Research and application of unallocated cash.
- Manages end of month balancing and reporting with related SOX checks.
- Supports automation and standardization projects.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of Cash transactions and Bank payment transfers
- Good analytical knowledge, communication skills and ability to resolve issues independently
- Experience in using banking platforms and ERP systems
- Understanding of Cash related SOX controls
- Proactive, independent attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Positive can-do mentality
- Precise, structured, and success-oriented way of working
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
Qualifications and education requirements
- 1-3 yrs experience in Cash and Banking, Accounting experience is an advantage
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Fluent English
- Excel and accounting systems user experience
- Finance or Economics degree is an advantage