Business Intelligence Specialist Procurement (m/w/d)
Together with our more than 6,800 employees in over 60 countries around the world, we work every day to advance and develop new products, technologies and services. In order to inspire our customers tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, we remain curious, no matter where the developments in the construction world go.
Are you also interested in further development and want to shape the future together with us? Then apply now!
As a Specialist in Procurement Business Intelligenceyou encompasses a variety of tools, applications and methods that enable procurement to collect data from internal systems and external sources, prepare it for analysis, develop and execute queries, create reports, dashboards in cooperation with PCM Controlling and data visualizations in order to make the analysis results accessible to both corporate decision-makers and operational staff. Especially in the context of Big Data, the analytical component is increasingly important.
In addition, within your responsibility you lead a paradigm shift, from a manual set up to an automated system for disseminating information to the various departments of industrial, scientific and governmental organizations, to business performance measurement.
In this area of responsibility you are responsible for the following main tasks:
- You are responsible for the design and further development of our existing and future database for dashboards and reporting (queries, data analyses) using the tools available in Doka
- You will also handle IT changes in the area of statistics in coordination with the business department
- You will coordinate the reconciliation of data from different systems and thus ensure the data quality for queries
- The processing of errors in the area of reporting rounds off your area of responsibility
- Implementation of customer requirements in the course of BI & Reporting projects
- Support of BI applications
- Occasional execution of customer trainings
- You have relevant work experience (at least 1-2 years) in Business Intelligence or as a Data Analyst
- Current or completed degree in subjects such as statistics, mathematics, computer science (optional)
- Advanced SAP ERP knowledge and good understanding of database modeling and SQL queries within SAP
- Knowledge of another BI product such as Power BI, Analytics
- Enjoys designing and implementing dashboards and analytics
- Excellent analytical skills and proactive independent, solution-oriented, accurate, creative and inquisitive work style
- Team-oriented and communicative personality and experience in running digital transformational projects
You will be part of the Global Procurement Organization.
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 44.287,74 EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Sonja Aigner, HR Business Partner at [email protected] for more information.
More jobs from Doka:
- HR Process Consultant (SAP HCM)6 months ago
- Head of Supplier Quality (m/f/d)7 months ago
- Plywood Business Partner (m/w/d)