Board-1 Assistant - Platform Governance (part-time; all genders)
Erste Group Bank AG
Mehr als 47.000 MitarbeiterInnen arbeiten an Projekten unserer KundInnen. Wir erkennen Märkte, wo andere noch keine sehen. Und entwickeln Produkte, die ihrer Zeit voraus sind. Nur wenn Menschen mit Persönlichkeit, Talent und Erfahrung zusammenkommen, lässt sich gemeinsam die Zukunft gestalten.
Eine Karriere, die Sie weiterbringt, und eine Aufgabe mit Verantwortung.
In einer Welt im Wandel braucht es Orientierung. Tätigkeiten mit einer Perspektive. Aufgaben, die Sinn machen. Bei uns zu arbeiten bedeutet, seine Karriere selbst zu gestalten, Eigenverantwortung zu übernehmen, Risiken abzuwägen und aus Rückschlägen zu lernen. Als MitarbeiterIn der Erste Group sind Sie nicht nur im Bankgeschäft tätig. Bei der Erste Group zu arbeiten bedeutet, Produkte zu schaffen, die ihrer Zeit voraus sind. Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln, die unsere KundInnen weiterbringen.
Assistenz / Administration, IT, Sonstige
Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Platform Governance is a small team leading the growth of Platforms in Erste Group. Tasks in the team include leading the development of Platform strategy, leading the Digital Board of leaders in all our subsidiaries, leading specific topics and projects in and around the George Platform, supporting the steering of subsidiary banks on digital topics.
What to do:
- Provide excellent administrative and organizational support: manage weekly schedule; respond to emails and inquiries in a timely manner; provide draft documents upon request
- Coordinate and organize internal and external meetings: Steering groups, workshops, conferences, events and offsites (organizing rooms and catering; preparing agenda and documents with involved participants; sharing meeting minutes and following up on tasks)
- Timely organization of business travel: Booking and organizing travel arrangements; preparing all necessary documentation for travel; post-travel reimbursement requests
- Relief of the B-1 manager and senior members in internal organization (administrative agendas, information research, material procurement, handling data requests to entities, etc.)
You check these boxes:
- Independent and motivated personality who is willing to take responsibility and initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as good writing and communication skills in English
- Ideally some work experience in a similar function
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint); SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent team player, friendly and approachable
Why you will like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented, and passionate community at Erste
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Group
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family, and leisure time
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 36.514,- gross per year. But this is just a formality – we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
The way we are
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation, or origin.
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.