Backend Developer (m/f/d)
WHY CORPLIFE YOU ASK?
Because we have fun, but we are not here for fun!
Corplife is a fast-growing and highly successful HR tech that aims to transform the HR industry with the best people.
Our mission is: Because people matter! And that’s why, with the help of Corplife Benefits and Corplife Lunch, we support our clients in retaining their employees in the long term by means of tax-free benefits. With our dream team, we want to learn, grow and celebrate success together.
THESE TASKS AWAIT YOU WITH US:
- Development of high-quality software with Node.js, Express and Mongoose
- Documenting Node.js processes and database schemas
- Implementation of effective security protocols, data protection measures and storage solutions
- Carrying out diagnostic tests and rectifying faults
- Contributing to the maintenance of code quality, organisation and automation
WHAT YOU CAN INSPIRE US WITH:
- Several years of professional experience in this field required
- Completed education (HTL, FH/Uni) with focus on IT advantageous
- Code review and know-how transfer
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Basic salary between 3,000 – 4,000 gross/month on a full-time basis, depending on professional qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible
- External and internal training opportunities
- Development opportunities in a strongly growing and crisis-proof company
- Lunch allowance and benefits
- Free gym membership
- Flexible hours and home office option after the induction phase
- Unique corporate culture characterised by collegiality and team spirit
WE LIVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIVERSITY:
At Corplife, we believe that diversity is the key to creating not only an exciting product, but also a superior customer experience as well as a superior employee experience. Fostering this starts with attitude – that’s why we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other aspect that makes you who you are.
Did we catch your attention?
Then apply right away with your current CV:
Phone: +43 664 1973 494
Universitätsstraße 10, 1090 Vienna
OFFICIAL CORPLIFE GENDER-DISCLAIMER
For the sole purpose of better readability, gender-specific spelling is not used. All personal terms on the website (and in all integrated documents) are therefore to be understood as gender-neutral.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 3,000.00€ – 4,000.00€ per month