Awesome Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
Walls.io– Social Media Content Aggregation made easy.
At Walls.io, we’re building software that empowers brands to achieve their goalswith enriched user-generated content. Our vision is to be the marketing solution that helps brands to communicate in an authentic, human way by leveraging user-generated content.
We’re a multinational team and thrive on diversity. For eight years, we’ve been dedicating ourselves to our sustainable growthas a proud category leader in B2B SaaS. Our customers include international brands such as Google, Make a Wish, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, TEDx, ICANN, Ogilvy, Deutsche Bank, Adidas, Habitat for Humanity, NYUand many more.
- Hands-on work experienceon web projects (front & backend)
- We are looking for eagerness to learn and experience within our main development stack PHP 7+ and ReactJS – see our full stack at stackshare.io/walls-io/walls-io
- High ability to investigate new technological areas in depth
- Eagerness to learn and harness technologies
- SCRUMteam player or willingness to become one
- Willingness to learn and use Dockerand Kubernetes
- Experience within our side stack (Node, Go) or other Frameworks (Laravel, Vue, Svelte, …) is a plus
Our Culture & Values:
At Walls.io we created a space where your ideas and suggestions for improvement are heard and welcome and diversity is highly valued and reflected upon in our team. You’ll enjoy working in an innovativeand dynamic team with a flat hierarchy.
Software Engineers at Walls.io develop the next generation of user-generated content aggregationthat changes how millions of customers connect, interact and experience brands and one another.
We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideasfrom all areas and be eager to …
- Contribute, learn and evolve with a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Develop, improve and maintain features with security, performance, and scalability in mind
- Brainstorm, share ideas, research, and suggest improvements for our tech stack and architecture together with the team
- Own, troubleshoot & solve compliance, security, and maintenance challenges
Specifically, you will
- Develop new features by best practices and standards
- Refactor to ensure best practices, security, performance, and scalability
- Assist our support team to resolve customer inquiries
- Consult on technical inquiries internally
- Contribute to our workflows to increase productivity
You will work in a centrally located open-plan officewith a lot of natural light and space in a renovated factory building. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with big dining tables,isolated phone/video-call booths, meeting and focus rooms,and a relaxation area.
- Work in an international environment with a dynamic A-team
- Flexibleworking hours
- You can choose between workingonly inHomeoffice orhybrid work mode (Homeoffice/Office)
- You get to pick your laptop of choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- You get to pick your favorite development tools
- Personal budgetfor education, conferences, literature, …
- Free public transportcardfor Vienna’s awesome grid
- Free coffee, tea, fruits, and organic breakfast cereals
- Fun online and in-person team activitiesand events
- Exciting modern system infrastructure
- working on a product used by brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW, and others
- Diversity is one of our core values
- Company 100% owned by original founder
- Visasponsorship andsupport for relocation
We offer a competitive salary considerably above the Austrian Collective Agreement between EUR 42.000 and EUR 56.000 gross per year depending on your qualifications and years of experience.
Because we care about the diversity in our team, we specifically want to encourage members of minority groups to apply for this job. Even if you’re not sure you 100% fit all the criteria — send us your application and tell us what you bring to the table.
Let’s talk 🙂
If you want to bring your engagement and skills to an international company that values team culture then apply today at [email protected]!
Your contact person is Vladan Vasic.
The hiring team will get back to you within seven daysif there’s a match. If you are selected to move forward, the process from start to finish could take roughly four to six weeks, depending on bandwidth and scheduling availability.