Associate Brand Manager - Oncology (GI/GU)
In the US, we work with the urgency of a start-up and the precision of a global leader in medicine. As a community of more than 14,000 people, we work to make lives better across R&D, Commercial, Manufacturing and office locations across the country. With industry-leading innovation across our main therapy areas, a focus on providing value for our customers and a commitment to developing the next generation of leaders, we’re making the impossible possible. While science is at the heart of our every success, we know it’s only achievable when we all work together.
We have two primary locations in North America – Gaithersburg, MD and Wilmington, DE – where the majority of our US employees come together on global projects. As well as these locations, we have further sites within the US, which include: Frederick (MD), Waltham (MA), West Chester (OH), Coppell (TX), Newark (DE), Morristown (NJ), San Francisco (CA), Mount Vernon (IN), and Philadelphia (PA). Our large presence in the US makes us an accessible company with incredible expertise in the medical field.
For more information, visit www.careers.astrazeneca.com
Associate Brand Manager – Oncology
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are now looking for an Associate Brand Manager to assist with development of marketing plans, including distribution channel solutions, sales activities, and promotional materials for specific therapeutic area or brand.
- Assists in creating content and digital assets for omnichannel campaigns
- Liaises with internal (AZ) GCO teams and other internal creative design teams to develop various promotional materials for all types of channels
- Assists with development of budgets and monitoring of expenses.
- Tracks and analyses brand/product and competitive performance and trends
- Develops materials for the sales force to support effective sales effort and educate sales representatives on company and competitor products
Knowledge and 100 % Compliance with the current version of AstraZeneca’s Code of Conduct & Ethical Interaction Policy = No Breach
- University graduate
- Experience in multinational pharmaceutical company in a sales or marketing related position
- Good command of both spoken and written English and German
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Strong collaboration working with a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Good project management skills
- You have an interest in different Oncology areas and the ideal candidate is flexible to work on multiple projects across different indications and brands
- You are an innovative, goal-oriented personality with a high level of self-motivation.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV via our global career website by 14th December 2022.
Where can you find more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics.We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.