ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER [M/f/d]
SHARE YOUR TALENT…
…in a 4-day-workweek
Enjoy every week 3 days off and the possiblity to plan your freetime flexible
In this way, you’ll be making our hotel something special …
- You’ll take care of resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues’ development in collaboration with the Front Office Manager.
- You’ll make sure that the roster of duties is completed fairly, on time and with an eye on business
- You’ll make sure things run smoothly when guests arrive at the hotel reception, and that the admin processes for the team run perfectly
- You’ll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests turn up to check in at the same time. On top of this, you’ll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan
Your experience and personality add that certain something extra …
- You’ve completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some management experience and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
- You’re a doer – and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Staff who’ve got that something extra get something extra too. In fact, more than 25 valuable extras on top of their salary …
- Get to know all the other 25hours Hotels and stay in them free for up to ten nights a year as a member of staff!
- Save also when you visit our restaurants and bars!
- Get an extra allowance for travelling by public transport and take advantage of fantastic offers from our cooperative partners!
- And much more than this …
Would you like to join our 25hours team?
Then log on and send us your documents! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!