ASL - Language Specialist (Employee or Freelancer)
Lingvano’s mission is to break down language barriers and build bridges between Deaf and hearing people. The way we do that is by creating easy-to-use Sign Language courses for real-life situations.
We’re looking for a d/Deaf ASL Language Specialist to take part in our journey of delivering the best digital sign language education in the world!
- Work with the content team on online learning materials for teaching American Sign Language and Deaf culture.
- Be in front of the camera to create educational learning videos and engaging marketing content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- You are a d/Deaf ASL native (preferably located in Europe or open for relocation).
- You are creative and have a passion for teaching others American Sign Language.
- Educational background is preferable.
- You enjoy working in a team and are highly organized.
- Start-up flair with flat hierarchies: Participate in building a successful business with a clear social impact.
- Flexible working + remote work: Work-life balance matters! You choose your working hours within our flexible working scheme.
- Learning & Development: We offer up to 10% of your weekly working time for personal and professional development.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We live diversity! Lingvano consists of an international team of Deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing employees.
- Financial support for your commute: We will finance your eco-friendly commute with an (e-)bike or public transport.
This is a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week for immediate start.
The gross minimum salary based on 40 hours per week is € 40.000 per year. Depending on your qualifications and experience, a higher salary is very likely.
We are looking forward to your application.