Anti Spam Analyst
IKARUS Security Software
Anti Spam Analyst (m/f/x)
20-38,5h/week for our office in Vienna
As one of the leading providers of security software products, IKARUS has been established on the market for decades and has built up an enthusiastic customer base. The products developed by IKARUS as well as the partner products from Mandiant, Cybereason, and Nozomi ensure the IT security of numerous clients on a daily basis. To professionalize our services and to support our newly created CIT (Change & Improvement Team), we are looking for you.
- Play a central role for anti.spam qualityAnalyze potential spam/malicious emails as well as identify global spam trends and methods
- Your main task will be the improvement and maintaince of our in-house developed anti.spam engine with rules based on the analysis you madeDefine and create metrics for reporting to all stakeholders
- Research best practices and new technology to further increase our detection rate
- Rebuild our anti.spam processes and environment
- Help shape a newly formed team in terms of technology
- Understanding of regular expression (regex)
- Fluent in German and English
- Optionally: Python skills as well as basic knowledge of how the email format is structured and how the delivery system works
- A young and international working environment with 13 different nationalities
- Free coffee and fruit, beer dispenser for after-work and regular team events
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home
In addition to the highly interesting subject area and international exchange, we offer a stable and friendly environment, plenty of room for personal growth, and open-mindedness for change and improvement. The annual gross salary starts at € 35.000,- (for 38,5h/week). In the end, your skillset counts, let’s talk!
Your next step:
Please email your application to [email protected] We look forward to getting in touch with you.
If you would like to get to know your future colleagues, please visit our Insights.