Agile Process Owner (m/f/x) Data Platform
REWE International IT
As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
Become part of a dedicated technology team at REWE International AG and work on a new development in the field of cloud infrastructure.
In our newly formed agile “Data Platform” team, you will work on the one-stop-shop for providing, searching, and consuming business relevant data. Your focus as an IT partner is on providing a curated, domain-agnostic tool-set into a simple-to-use environment to enable its customers to provide, search & consume data in a standardised, efficient and decentralised way. Within our dedicated data team, you work on a basis for our new data infrastructure and are responsible for the technical feasibility of projects.
- Evaluation of the company’s needs and identification of potential for improvement through close cooperation with our national and international partners
- Development of sustainable, technical solution proposals (organisational or system-related) with the experts from the Data Platform team and identification of benefits/risks
- Analysis and documentation of business processes to build a decentralised data mesh architecture and iterative improvement of the structure
- Building in-depth technical and system context (environment) knowledge to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Planning and coordination of data engineering, data science and platform engineering projects as an implementation partner for IT and business units
- Knowledge transfer and assisting customers during their on-boarding as well as in utilising the platforms self-service offerings and it’s underlying tooling
- Support of the team through implementation and testing of requirements (e.g. by clarifying open business questions)
- Experiment and evaluate new potential areas for the data platform (ML, AI, tooling, …) through supporting market and trend analysis
- Analytical thinking skills and understanding of business processes
- Several years of experience in requirements engineering in an agile IT environment Creativity and innovative spirit for the solution space
- Good communication and visualisation skills
- Organisational and coordination skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Independent working
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Easy public access
- A wide variety of tasks combined with the flexibility you need to plan your personal life
- A modern office with room for innovative ideas and versatile meeting and work-station design
- A lunch allowance
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 45.000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.