Agile Facilitator for our Cyber Defense Center (all genders)
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank’s Digital Muscle.
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheart
Erste Group’s Cyber Defense Center (CDC) provides security services for business partners in Austria and CEE, with a strong focus on protecting IT and data assets. The CDC is performing a broad array of security activities and is responsible for maintaining a secure IT landscape, especially in the digital banking area of Erste. We are now looking for a full time Agile Facilitator to expand our team which has the mission to help CDC members achieving their objectives and encourage continuous improvement, while supporting the agile transformation.
We promote transparency, inspection and adaptation to help our peers adopting an agile mindset. We believe that having an agile mindset and being able to adapt is the best approach to persist in a complex world which is constantly changing.
What to do:
- You will manage and deliver projects in the area of Security
- You will provide support about JIRA and Confluence
- Provide JIRA support to create and finetune SCRUM/Kanban boards, JIRA Structure, set up and fine tune JIRA projects
- Using Confluence to create reports and use plug-ins
- You will support the team to be transparent by maintaining and improving the Security Service Catalogue, the CDC Backlog and the Workload Plan
- You will facilitate and coach various teams and individuals by
- Moderating specific events, such as brain-stormings, workshops, retrospectives, etc.
- Technically supporting the product owners or squad leads to find the best approach to refine their backlogs and define better prioritization of activities.
- Accompanying them during their journey to improve their services by facilitating/helping them in defining and achieving their objectives.
- Providing ad-hoc support in specific situations.
- You will promote the agile mindset by
- Irradiating information about agile mindset, self-organization, empirical control processing, Kanban System, SCRUM framework, etc.
- Providing or organizing trainings within the department about JIRA, Confluence, agile project management, etc.
You will check these boxes:
- You bring good knowledge about project management in general and you have practical experience as a project or delivery manager
- You are aware about the agile mindset, values, principles, and bring experience working according them
- Ideally you have experience “doing agile”, i.e. implementing and operating Kanban systems, SCRUM framework or other agile frameworks, such as Lean
- Ideally you have you have some experience as Scrum Master, Facilitator, Coach or other related roles
- You have experience as power/advance user with JIRA and Confluence
- You have a growth mindset and you are willing to drive the change
- You bring a sense for communication and moderation between different stakeholders and our security experts
- Ideally you have knowledge and experience in the security subject and its principles; Knowledge in digital banking and finance is a plus
Why you will like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 48.370,- gross per year. But this is just a formality – we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
The way we are
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.