Acoustics Intern (m/f/d)
We believe that great sound is for everyone…
As an audio brand, we want to make it easy for anyone to express themselves with exceptional sound. Whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional.
We value creative craziness, innovative thinking, flexibility, and good ideas over strict rules. Here at LEWITT, you can thrive in a respectful and agile environment with an environmentally-friendly no a-holes policy.
Did we already mention our modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and a recording studio that looks like a spaceship? No? It’s pretty epic. There’s also the option to work in your pajamas from home sometimes if you prefer, but to be honest our dress code is super casual anyways. Plus, we are representing more than 20 nationalities, a good chance to refresh your foreign language conversational skills or exchange recipes, talk about bands.
If you think that you’d be a talented addition to our team, we definitely want to hear from you! Make yourself heard!
How you can help us get better…
In this position you will be working with top class acoustics engineers designing bleeding edge products and technologies. You will support them conducting, documenting, and setting up tests that are designed by the acoustics engineers.
This is your chance to become part of the development of cutting-edge products and to gain a huge amount of learning from this experience working with such a fantastic team.
This is you…
- Acoustics/audio engineering background or electronic engineering background with interest in audio.
- Experience using Audio Precision, Klippel, Soundcheck, B&K or G.R.A.S. measurement equipment.
- Experience with scripting in MATLAB or programming. Working knowledge of Python is desirable but not required.
- Hands-on skills/prototyping
- Soldering experience
- Interest in building/assembling prototypes
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent English language written/spoken
- Interest in acoustics, signal processing, audio technology and music.
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office space with excellent travel connections (near U3 Johnstraße/Hütteldorferstraße) and a breathtaking 360° panorama terrace
- State-of-the art hardware (You need it, we buy it)
- Personal and professional growth through a diverse set of tasks and challenging goals
- A wonderful team of professionals that likes to encourage, challenge, and support you without any bureaucratic nonsense
- Sports program
- Employee discounts on LEWITT products and access to our state of the art multimedia studio
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary of minimum EUR 705,53 (part-time, 16h per week), which we will adjust to your experience and qualifications.
Want to join our team?
If you would like to become part of our team, please apply with your CV at the link. We look forward to your application!