The group bases its growth on international expansion, an innovative research and development program, health and safety, respect for the environment and sustainability, and an ongoing corporate commitment to society and the local communities where it operates.
The Cosentino Group is headquartered in Almeria, Spain and currently distributes its products in more than 90 countries.
In North America (US and Canada) the company has its main offices in Coral Gables, FL: two distribution logistics hubs, more than 40 Cosentino Centers and 12 fabrication facilities.
To be the global leader in the surfaces market via our brands, offering innovative architectural solutions that provide design, value and inspiration to our clients’ lives.
To be a leading company that, together with our clients, responsibly imagines and anticipates high value, innovative surfaces for the world of architecture and design.
“Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer”
What are we looking for
The Cosentino team is looking for an Account Manager for Vienna, you will be responsible for our strategy and relationship with our clients, ensuring the sales and promotion of our Cosentino products. Acquiring new and maintaining current customers will be part of your responsibilities, as well as understanding what they are looking for to achieve their short-and long-term expectations to ensure delivery of the best of our services, and generate demand, through appropriate care and service to the different sales channels for the company.
Sales on the road, driving license is a must.
Areas to be covered: Vienna, Burgenland, and Lower Austria.
Our center – 20 Km away from Vienna
Timetable (40 working hours): Flexible schedule You can organize your day as you prefer since you be on the road with different clients. You will only have to go to our center for some meetings.
What you will do
You will serve as our client’s main point of contact, helping them to reach their goals and ensuring a continued, positive, and profitable relationship for both sides. In order to be a successful Account Manager with us you will work with different segments:
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge to present to customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within remodeling, home improvement, cabinet makers, builders, and fabrication.
- Responsible for overall sales of the assigned territory.
- Identify and take the opportunities to maximize the visibility of Cosentino products to generate sales.
- Optimize sales and marketing by promoting visits to Cosentino Centers.
- Work to find new points of sale.
- Ensure customers have adequate marketing materials to support sales, including samples, brochures, and other collateral supplies, such as display towers.
- Manage customer relationships by resolving client concerns, ensuring customers are set up in CRM . System, providing price quotes, scheduling weekly visits, etc Increase market share by elevating the number of displays and point-of-purchase materials within assigned territory.
- Plan the number of visits to clients and the appropriate frequency of visits based on client importance.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients based on mutual trust and respect.
- Attend and provide post–sale service.
- Prepare action plans to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Collaborate with Cosentino Corporate staff, Cosentino Center staff, and other Account Managers as needed to accomplish goals.
- Work with General Manager and Sales Team to execute a business strategy for all customer segments in the area (K&B, Fabricators, etc.).
- Train in the characteristics and the attributes of the product, provide information, deliver marketing tools relevant to the client’s segmentation.
- Monitor and maintain data in CRM.
What you need to succeed
Must live in Vienna surroundings
Must have Valid Current Driver License – Availability to travel 80% on the road
At least 2-3 years of experience in B2B Sales
What we do offer
You will develop your career in the world leader in the production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, the Cosentino Group.
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative and sustainable spaces. We are the world-leading producer of architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality and beauty describe our value proposition to the different market stakeholders and end Clients. www.cosentino.com With a presence in more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps growing consistently in all the geographies. as well as career opportunities for Talented people like you.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
*If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: [email protected]*-
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Fabrication, Manager, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Management